Monday, June 10, 2013

Wedding Bliss

Anybody reading this blog knows that I am getting married in less than three weeks.  Whenever I run into somebody I know, the first question I am asked is "Are you excited?!"

Well, no. I am not excited and this is why.


Just look at him. I mean, why would anybody want to be stuck looking at this face every single day? 




Also, he really needs to work on his abs... 

                       



And don't get me started on his personality! It can be really difficult to have fun when he is around. (He is such a stick in the mud.)
   
He really needs to stop being so reserved.



Did I also mention that he graduated as a double major in business and statistics, works as a senior underwriting analyst straight out of college, and studies almost everyday to become an actuary? Who does that??


This guy... 


 I especially hate the fact that he doesn't enjoy playing sports. BIGGEST pet peeve. 




( Another pet peeve is that he buys me wine only like 3 times a week. Come on dude, I'M THIRSTY!)


Finally, I HATE the way he proposed to me.  How tacky is it that he asked me to marry him on the beach and hired an undercover photographer to catch it all? No class... 


 

Clearly... I am really upset. 






I hope by now that you have caught on to the sarcasm of this post. 

Obviously, I am so lucky to have this man as my future husband, and am MORE THAN EXCITED to be marrying my best friend.  I just thought I would let everyone know that, yes, I AM EXCITED! Max is the world to me. There is nobody on God's green Earth that could compare to this man. This one's for you, Max! I love you! 


-Lindsey 






No comments:

Post a Comment