Monday, June 10, 2013

I'm Not That Weird. I Promise...

I know what you are probably thinking.. Wine and Puppy Breath is a weird name for a blog.  Well, I'm sure most of you are aware that a lot of people are writing blogs nowadays and a lot of blog names are occupied.    Instead of opting for an expected name, like 'Lindsey's Life" (dumb), I decided to put two of my favorite things together.

1. Wine: I don't feel like I need to explain this one. I'm no wine snob, but I'm also not drinking from the bottom shelf.
2. Puppy Breath: There is something irresistible about shoving your nose into the mouth of an eight week old puppy.  I can't tell you what it is... maybe they have yet to acquire the taste of their own feces?  Whatever it is, I can't get enough.  (I know I'm not the only one!)

So there you have it: Wine and Puppy Breath.  My blog is just a way for me to share the happenings of my life, things I enjoy, and random thoughts going on in my head.  Stay tuned!

- Lindsey


That's me on the left.  The guy on the right, well, he's not too bad. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment